Rabu, 22 Juli 2020

SUGGESTIONS AND OFFERS




Assalamualaikum, Hello everyone 
 
How are you? I hope you fine.

okay, in this blog I'll share you guys about suggestions and offers material. 









If you don't understand, I've a mini dialogue. You can watch this video ☺️



Dialogue text : 

Sarah: Hello Naurah, how are you?
Naurah: Hello Sarah, I'm fine thank you. How about you?
Sarah: I'm fine too.
Naurah: It's quite boring staying at home. 
Sarah: Me too. We must to quarantine ourselves until this pandemic is over.
Naurah: Yes I know, but what shall i do?
Sarah: Why don't you watch a dramas or movies?
Naurah: I have done it. I don't know what else to watch. Have you a recommendation?
Sarah: would you like Thriller genre? You should watch Strangers From Hell.
Naurah: Thank you for your suggestion, but I don't like it. Anything else?
Sarah: Hm ... I'm not pretty sure.
Naurah: It's ok.
Sarah: Why don't you try cooking? Don't you like cooking?
Naurah: Good idea! I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks for your suggestions!
Sarah: You're welcome. 
Naurah: if my food is ready I'll send it and give me a response how it tastes.
Sarah: Ok, if you say so.
Naurah: Stay safe and be careful.
Sarah: Stay safe for you too.

conclusion:
abstract suggestions can be solutions, advice etc.
while offers can be given food, money or solutions. it can be taken or refused. 
________________

Ok, that's all from me. See you soon on the next blog~
Bye~


1 komentar:

LETTER TO GOD

 Hey, Hey, Hey!!  I'm back again. Now, I'll share with you about the letter. Have you ever write a letter? If I ever made it.  What ...